GeloMyrtol liquefies mucus and promotes it's evacuation
GeloMyrtol® 300 mg has clinically proven efficacy and safety in trials with over 6000 patients it reduces the need for antibiotics.
Over 23 countries in the world use Gelomyrtol to relieve the symptoms of sinusitis and bronchitis. Millions of Europeans use it to relieve themselves from their symptoms of common cold as soon as they appear, for common cold often are the origin of respiratory infection such as sinusitis and bronchitis.
For which conditions ?
For symptoms treatment of bronchitis and sinusitis (acute and chronic). Many long-time users take GeloMyrtol a the first signs of common cold to avoid complications into a bronchitis or sinusitis.
For which symptoms ?
- Sinus pain & pressure
- Sinus headhache
- Sinus congestion
- Night time & day time cough
Recommended dose & method of administration
(Chronic) Bronchitis: Take 1 capsule 3 times a day.
(Acute) Bronchitis, sinusitis: Take 1 capsule 4 times per day.
It is recommended that you consult your physician before exceeding a 6 months duration of use.
- Capsules of GeloMyrtol® 300 mg should be taken half an hour before mealtimes with an ample amount of cold liquids without chewing. Never with hot drinks. may not be used if there is a hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients of the product.
- Capsules of GeloMyrtol® 300 mg can be taken in conjunction with other medication, for example antibiotics.
- Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
How does it work ?
GeloMyrtol is a mucolytic, firmly anchored mucous in your sinus and bronchi starts to flow because the viscosity of the mucous is reduced.
GeloMyrtol is a secretolytic, liquefies the mucous by increasing the secretions of the glands.
GeloMyrtol is a secretomotoric, Activates the movement of the cilia, improving the evacuation of the mucous.
The first effects are felt within the first hours, the majority of patients are symptom free at 3 days of others at 6 days.
- Act on upper and lower airways.
- Reduces the viscosity of the mucous.
- Liquefies the mucous and promotes it's evacuation.